Many people have contributed to the success of HELI-X. We appreciate kindly the help of:
I am particlar indepted to Thomas Böseler.
He helped in many hours of testing and fruitful discussions to improve
the simulation engine of HELI-X. Without his help, the quality of HELI-X would not be so high.
- Martin Hermann, for his continuous dedication for the develpment of the first version of HELI-X
- Marvin Fröhlich and the whole developer team of Xith3D
- the early beta testers
Dr. Andreas Fischer,
- Reto Gort
and Thomas Reich for the scenes
Falknis and Alvier, Gerhard Klauser for 6 scenes
of airports between the Lake Constance and Liechtenstein
- Michael Marker - for the creation of the logo and the HELI-X writing
- Silke Kustermann - for the painting of the
picture for the splash screen
- Thomas Böseler and
for the green light to use their beautiful pictures for this web page.
- Harald Bendschneider
and Klaus Treichler for
- Oliver Amann for his support and patience with a sound problem using boot camp (in four weeks, we tested
13 revisions ;-)
- Sebastian Zajonz - that we can use his FMS model to create the HELIX family of helicopters which will be
available in the first release.
- Markus Siering for his patience while testing for the solution of a sound problem.
- Jeroen van 't Hert for producing a 64-bit version of the jInput library for Linux.
- Jörg Seyfried prepared the
missing libraries for the Mac OS X version of HELI-X.
Thank you, Jörg!
- Tobias Schulte for producing a 64-bit version
of the JOAL sound library for Linux.
- Mario Tilly for the great models of
Honey Bee King 2, Dragonus, T-Rex 600. And hopefully many more in the future ... ;-)
- Carl Simard and Raymond Remiot for the translation of HELI-X into French.
- Wadim Wall for the great models of the ThreeDee Rigid. Also for the realisation of the
changable color shapes.
- Rainer Stein for the revision of the Logo 600 (and
hopefully for many more models ;-))
- Rolf Rohner for the Revision of many many models. Thanks, Rolf!
- Tomas Jedrzejek for the translation into Czech.
- Oystein Lorentzen for the translation into Norwegian.
- Chris Kitzel for preparing the great vidoes of 3d figures.
- Nick Fainbarg from the Costa Mesa Studio for
his help with sound effects.
- Chris Good
for the great Trailer.
- Malc Deakin
for the music of the trailer for version 4.1.
- Marek Brawanski for the translation into Polish and
good feedbacks in beta tests.