In the meanwhile, the camers functions are updated.
Now, you can choose whether the helicopter is fixed at the middle of the screen or not.
The camera movement can be controlled by several parameters:
- Standard field of view
- Speed of the autozoom function
- And for the vertical and horizontal movement you can control seperately
- Softmode on or off, i.e. is the heli fixed at the center of the screen?
- Maximum speed of the rotation of the camera
- The time constant determines the inertia of the rotation
- You can define an inner area where the camera does not follow the helicopter.
- Using the menu, you cen freeze the actual view. This is of advantage for hover training.
- And of course you can manually control the zoom.